Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crazy for vegetables!

Well, ever since getting pregnant I have really hated vegetables which is a little strange since I used to be a really strict vegetarian...I do however eat a lot of fruit. So despite the fact that I would rather lick dirt than eat veggies I keep trying out of guilt so the other night I got takeout from a local restaurant and I chose the pictured veggie plate. I wasn't expecting what I got though...there were 4 whole cucumbers in there along with several peppers, carrots, radishes, a whole head of lettuce and it was less than 4 dollars. I was picturing a cold platter of chopped veggies so this really didn't get me too excited but I certainly thought it picture worthy. Chris being the smarty pants that he is was not shocked by this picture- he claims everyone knows a veggie platter looks like this!

1 comment:

alison said...

that looks like enough veggies to feed a family of 10.